Friday, November 11, 2011

How old is my bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch?

I have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Scotch and I am trying to figure out how old it is. There are some numbers and letters on the back.





LKML22582125





What do they mean? And how can I tell how old it is?


Thanks!|||if there isn't a date on it, you will have to contact the company and give that code to the company and they might be able to give you that info





just for your information: it really doesn't matter... if its a 12 year scotch that was bottled yesterday, its worth the same as a 12 year scotch that was bottled 100 years ago... spirits don't improve once bottled, so other than a "cool" factor, that may impress some friends/family, its worth no more.|||No idea but if you need help drinking it let me know. It's my favourite scotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment