Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The correct way to open a bottle of Johnnie Walker King George V?

Hello :)





I was given a bottle of JWB King George V whiskey recently and (although I haven't investigated thoroughly) I was wondering, what is the correct way to open this box - As I don't want to do something that may damage it.





Thanks :)|||Do not panic. Step aside from the box and put your hands where I can see them!





Seriously though it is only worth what what was paid for it. Johnnie Walker George V is a blended whisky made from the produce of several different distilleries. (Cardhu being the main one).





Find a bottle of single malt (there is a Dalwhinnie that sold for 拢260,000) and then worry about the packaging.





Roger|||There was no need to be a smart ****.





The box was given to me by a group of friends as I am going on a GAP year, it is covered in meaningful messages from all of them.

Report Abuse


|||For anyone who doesnt need someone with a tiny IQ to tell them something that was completely useless - the correct way to open the box:





Turn 90 degrees and place fingers behind the gold studs and pull slightly, they will pop open slightly. Begin to slowly work further out until they come free

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment