Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My (hidden ) Johnnie Walker Blue label had been swilled down like cheap wine and the culprit is asleep. What?

punishment should I exact for this heinous crime. I wasn't even asked if it could be opened and the thought of it being poured down just to get drunk without savouring this beautiful creation is driving me daft. I can't even justify the cost of replacing it to myself - agh !!!!!!!|||Johnnie Walker Blue label is a BLEND! Why would you get annoyed about that unless you know nothing about whisky.|||Do you have a well.?





I would push them head first into the well and make them hang there until they promise to replace the bottle..





If that doesn't work, I would lift three or four floorboards then nail them under the floor, just below a big knot hole and poke them with a big stick all night long....!





If that doesn't work, I'd put a potty on his/her head and smother them in lard and leave them in a locked room with three or four cocker spaniels..





If that doesn't work, I'd smother them in raspberry jam and push them into a small room full of wasps..





If that doesn't work, I'd smother them in cheap honey and tie them to a big tree in the darkest wood where the bears could come out to play..





If that doesn't work, I suggest you use your imagination..!!|||Did you hear about the Scot who was taken to court for having an illegal 'Still' in his garden ??


In court he protested his innocence saying it was his grand father's %26amp; He'd never used it !





The Magistrate said " We find you guilty ! as you possess the equipment for distilling !





Jock then said Your Worship..I should also be summoned for Rape !!





The Magistrate was alarmed %26amp; Said " Why ? ..Have you commited rape ??





Jock retorted " No Your Worship.... But I Possess The Equipment !! "....... .. Boom Boom !|||OMG ~ that is awful ~ the guilty party should be flogged ~ I will organise a charity run to get the money to replace your bottle ;-)|||drain their blood while they`re still in a stupor and then filter the johnny walker out again.








p.s. mind and put their blood back.|||Booze has little quality and less value. Just put something cheap in the same bottle and no one will know the difference.|||Unfortunately this is what happens when you invite the scotch around for tea.......

No comments:

Post a Comment