Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crown Royal vs Johnnie Walker?

Crown Royal(deluxe) vs Johnnie Walker(black label)?





Who is the real winner here i know they are different one is scotch and another is canadian drink but which one do you like more and why?





Plus how you like it be specific please?


|||Crown Royal, definitely, it gets your drunk nice and fast lol. But the taste is smoother and its not as hard to get down. I like it best with coke.|||Johnnie walker wins (if its black) because i love the smokey taste. Canadian wiskey is more infantile because of its sugary taste (since it is made with rye, it is a mixing whiskie. Not worth the price). The smokey taste of scotch wins me over everytime, even if it is blended scotch.





I drink my blended scotch on the rocks with a zest.|||Johnnie.





Crown is sweeter and easier to drink, but if I wanted something easy to drink and sweet, I'd just buy Jack Daniels.





The smokiness and extra dimensions the scotch brings gives you more to enjoy. A better drink to simply sit with.|||Can't really compare the two. It's like apples and oranges. One is a blended whiskey, the other is scotch. you really have yo aquire a taste for scotch. crown is definitley the smooth one|||JW-B, though The Crown is no shame, either





See number two...


http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife…





T|||Johnny Walker wins by TKO!





I'm more of a crown fan myself. Actually some good ol knob creek in one of my favorites!|||johnnie walker, good sippin' drink

No comments:

Post a Comment