Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I was with company, drinking Johnnie walker, blue label.Someone put coca-cola, in his. Should I shoot him?

shouldnt there be a law against this hideous crime?


P.S Johnnie walker is NOT an American drink!|||you go girl !!....ask him if he wants one shot....or two...in his drink !!...........haha|||you should only shoot him if he's greek!|||To each his own. Have a few more drinks and you won't care.|||I think you should buy a bottle of red label for him, if he insists on tainting it, he should stick to the dregs that need it.|||SHOOT HIM!!!!!


The only thing that should be added is more whisky,lol!|||why not|||yes|||Drown him in a pool full of johnnie walker with no coca cola.|||Just ***** slap him.|||shoot shoot but sont take my name...|||no its perfectly legal unless you can change the law.......|||ABSOLUTELY|||Why? Lots of people do this. I used to drink it but it gave me diarrhea. Serves me right, I guess you would say ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment