Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finally completed my johnnie walker collection!?

finally got my red, black, green, gold and blue label!!





the red and black are like half full


but the rest aren't open yet.


the green, gold and blue are the new ones =)





i can't wait to crack the green and gold label bottles open.


to taste the fruits of the green and the creaminess of the gold. mmm





i don'y know if i should crack open the blue though


or maybe save it for when i complete my studies








for the people who have tasted the better johnnies, what is your fave and why?|||TE is right. Your collection is not yet complete. You must get the Swing, at least...also there used to be a bottling of Talisker 12 yr that carried the JW Walking Man logo on the label.


Of the ones you have, I prefer the Gold - it is the best balance of malts for my taste and budget.


Red - too sweet, Black - too peaty and thin, Green - Not enough quality for the money; has a wierd pungency that I don't care for, Blue - A nice blend but extortionist prices.|||blue is fantastic, my partner and i saved our money and ended up buying a litre from duty free.





It was fantastic but il never do it again, im not even going to say how much we spent. its too depressing.|||the blue is definitely for special occasions, you will enjoy it !|||all johnnies are blended, so you shouldn't have bought anything over the black label.


thumbs down me all you want, any blended is for everyday occasions. even blue has some inferior malts blended in there.|||save the blu for a special occasion. share it with a dear friend or some one who appreciates a good blended scotch.my|||Does your collection have the Johnnie Walker Swing, Or the hard to find discontinued White Label, My collection does, Your almost there....|||In a "blind" taste-test a friend did for a large group of us,


would you beleive...."Red" won-out !!!! (hands-down)|||All round fav is Black however Blue is amazing but expensive.|||hey johnnie, my favorite is the gold, there is nothing like putting a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold in the freezer and serving it with expensive or not so expensive chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment