Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Johnnie walker gold vs black?

looking for a fathers day present. not too experienced on my good liquor..(im 20 ill drink anything haha) but i know that my father likes to indulge in a nice glass of whiskey every once in awhile. i know he usually gets johnnie walker black label, probably cause its better and aged more than the red label, but still reasonably priced.... dont mind spending that little extra and getting him a bottle of the gold label, but i would appreciate insight from someone who actually knows, rather than me. is it really that much better or does it have its own distinct taste??? not sure if he would prefer the black label if thats what he is used to.... so confused.





p.s. dont even suggest blue label cause im not paying that much haha|||Gold is significantly better than Black Label, and Black is no slouch.|||I would say Gold is a safe bet.|||I haven't had Gold, but Green is a nice upgrade from the Black which I usually get.|||Go with the JW Gold just to make it different since you've said that he's already used of drinking the JW Black label and I think Gold is much better than Black anyway.|||Gold is pretty good stuff. It would show him that you wanted to make your gift more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment