Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have been told that they dilute Johnnie Walker whisky in Margarata Venezuela appreicate confirmation if true

I have been told by several Venezuelans that they dilute Johnnie Walker whisky and its better when you buy it outside of Venezuela, I am sure if this is true Johnnie Walker would have investigate this rumor, I would be grateful to have an answer as soon as possible|||During the 1990's, there were FAKE Johnnie Walker and Fundador here in the Philippines... some of my friends know how to distinguish it from the real one - I think it is still happening - it is not diluted though but the contents are local whiskey and brandy which cost 10X less but tastes exactly like them...|||i've got no idea, but i'm really sorry|||false!|||not true!!!!!!!!!!!|||The only thing you should put in Johnnie Walker whiskey is Ice. From a Scot.

No comments:

Post a Comment