Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jack Daniels or Johnnie Walker?

If you had a choice and money wasn't the issue, which would you drink?|||If money wasn't the issue... it would be neither of them.





How about Laphroig.....or Dalwhinnie if you are after a good whiskey.





Over $300 a bottle....but worth it.|||Taste it....and you will know.

Report Abuse


|||Sour mash or Scotch.....Old #7 wins!|||Jack.. always Jack|||it is johny walker|||With these 2, money is never an issue.|||rum rum rum rum rum rum





Try it, you'll like it.





But if I couldn't have rum, I would take the J.D.|||johnnie walker by far keep the j d|||jack....jack...and jack|||Although they are both whiskey's, Jack Daniels is American and is in the class of bourbon. Very good whiskey.


Johnnie Walker is a scotch Whisky (made in Scotland of course) and has a very different taste. Tends to be slightly smokey.


There are different quality of Johnnie Walker: Red Label (regular), Black Label (Better), Johnnie Walker Black 12 (much better), Johnnie Walker Gold 18 (much much better) and Johnnie Walker Blue (The Ultimate)


To answer your question: Johnnie Walker Blue|||Jack is a sour mash whiskey and Johnny is a scotch - not really apples and apples here. I'd go with Jack. I like my whiskey a little on the sweet side. Better still is Makers Mark!|||You gotta know Jack!!!!|||jack|||Johnnie Walker hands down.





Johnnie Walker is Scotch, my preference 50 years ago.





Never could stand the smell of Whiskey.





Who am I to ask?





I haven't had a drink for 45 years.





I go for coffee, tea or water.





Now I have to settle for Arthritis, you know he is one of those Ritis brothers. lol.|||I'm not big on Scotch, So I would have to say JD, Money is never an issue....|||Jack of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment