Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think about Johnnie Walker black!?

My friend really likes it but i never tried it what is the taste like is it harsh smooth, if you taking shots maybe burning down or what is it?|||As far as blended Scotch goes, it does the trick, but I'd take an Irish whiskey over it any day. Now for a single malt I would recommend the Macallan, or quite possibly Glenmorangie, older is better (read: smoother). Don't be afraid to add some water to release the full aroma, although I myself would never do such a thing.





Incidentally, if you have a chance to try Valt, you should do so. Scotland's only single malt vodka.





Edit: If you're interested in Irish whiskey I highly recommend Jameson. It's inexpensive, so you won't be kicking yourself if you decide you're not a whisky guy.|||Its great stuff.. 1 shot 2 ice cubes in a short glass sip and enjoy all of the flavors!!|||I cant stand any of the Johnnie Walker drinks. They are a little harsh to me.|||overpriced swill

No comments:

Post a Comment