Saturday, November 19, 2011

Johnnie Walker Black or Chivas 12yrs?

Choose one between those 2, even if there are better other choices. Please tell me why also you selected either one.|||I'd take Chivas 12yr if a gun was held to my head. Johnnie Black is just a small step above the Red - they're both too young and the whiskeys they blend into them are still too harsh - too much burn and no well-rounded flavors.





Cheers|||I enjoy Chivas better. Just personal taste, more then anything else.|||I prefer Johnnie Black - personal taste. I'm quite happy with Chivas too|||Years ago, at a bar I was running, we had a blind taste test between Walker's Black and Chivas. Walker's Black won hands down.





.|||Johnnie black for straight drinking|||Johnnie Walker is the best bcoz it is having a smoothness like water and kick like a poetry|||chivas 12yr, because i think its smoother

No comments:

Post a Comment