Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Does anyone know the value of a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label?

I bought it in a small store for about 20 bucks, and I know it's worth much more than that. I don't have the original box that it came in...every other bottle that I can find that is a genuine Blue Label runs close to $200. The person I bought it from said it was 56 years old, and I know it has a small medallion with the initials JW hanging from a small tassle on the cork. It's never been opened, and I don't plan on opening it anytime soon. :)|||in Australia a bottle costs between $230-250, so max around $210 American dollars. strange they can do it for that price, when you include importing it and sticking on new alcohol information labels...|||When I got married last year my father in law got me a 750ml bottle of Blue. He said it was about $200 but after a rebate it was around $180. Mmmmm.. I love Johnny Walker...!!! can't afford anything but the Red or Black though. That bottle of blue was a treat!!! I made it last about 8 months before it was all gone.|||The bottle usually sells for like 200-250 bucks like you said...that is smooth sipping stuff there...the green label is good also|||I paid about 150 for a 750ml bottle on a cruise ship (duty free)|||Here in Pennsylvania, it's $199.99 plus tax (750 ml) at the state liquor stores.





Open it! Drink it!

No comments:

Post a Comment