Saturday, November 19, 2011

I just got some Johnnie Walker Black Label (12 year) blended scotch. How do I drink it (straight, rocks, etc)?

Since it's a blended Scotch, it's balanced to be drinkable on its own with no additives, so straight is a great way to enjoy it. If you want to see how the flavor can change over time depending on temperature and dilution, then on the rocks is the way to go. I wouldn't say adding water would do much, since it is a blended Scotch, but if you want to go diluted for a first taste just to let your palette get the hang of it, go for it. Whatever water you use for -- whether as ice or liquid -- be sure to make sure it's cold and comes from a glass bottle. Tap water is a no-no.





Once you enjoy your Black Label, don't hesitate to give the single-malts a try.|||depends on your tastes? some like plain,ice cubes,or add a soft drink. i cannot answer that speaking on my behalf i do not like scotch,whiskey or strong drinks,


try it straight and see if it suits you..|||I rarely drink the hard stuff but when I do I like Scotch. I like to sip it straight. Enjoy the smell, It's awesome. Don't drink too much because It will give you a nasty hangover.|||On the rocks or add a little water if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment