Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which Scotch is better,higher quality? Chivas Regal or Johnnie Walker!?

Chivas Regal (18yrs old) or Johnnie Walker (Gold label 18yrs old) ?





Which out of this two would be better quality,more pleasant,more luxury etc.... scotch? WHY?|||Chivas Regal for me.


It's a bit smoother.





Personally I prefer the Speyside whiskies, much more pleasant.


West coast %26amp; islands tend to be quite smokey while the southern ones I find quite rough and more like Irish whiskey.





dawlyn is almost correct , but Keith is actually in Grampian Region, and Kilmarnock is in south WEST Scotland, just below Glasgow.|||Chivas Regal is produced in the town of Keith in an area known as Speyside the highland region, generally whiskys are softer on the pallet and slightly sweet.


Johnnie Walker is produced in the Kilmarnock area south east Scotland and will have a slightly more fiery flavour, both are of an aged quality,if your looking to impress the the Chivas is better dressed, enjoy|||That is strictly a matter of taste. Both are quality scotches. I would describe the JW as richer and smokier and the CR as a smoother sweeter taste. Personally I do not like JW. The blend is simply not for me but most of my poker club loves it. Go to a bar and try both then decide.





Give me Oban any day|||Among the not TOO expencive ones, I like Johnnie Walker Black; have heard the Blue is top-notch but have yet to try it.|||they are both good but if your gonna spend get a good single malt its worth the extra nickle

No comments:

Post a Comment