Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's better, johnnie walker or chivas regal?

for those people who loves to drink, please give your honest to goodness answer.|||johnny walker blue label not cheap but good|||I'm not a huge fan of either, I'd say Chivas. But there's multiple varieties of Johnnie Walker - red, blue, black, green - so you really need to specify or open it up to all 'flavors'.|||Some of the Johnny Walker labels are absolutely unaffordable. A glass of Chivas is my preference.|||Johnny Walker Blue is the best. but you have to pay for the best!|||chivas starts at 12 year old and goes up,18,25,50


jw starts at 8 years and 12 ,18 ,25


age for age they are similar .


jw red is not as nice as regular chivas12.comprenday|||johnny walker black label or better|||I prefer Johnnie Walker Black and I like Glenlivet|||Dear sir I'm not a person drink alcholol but i have to say something about your question here. For me i'm not encourage to drink alcohol, its really bad for our health.. Its bettter if we drink friuts juice.. but in western countries the people have to drink alcohol to keep their body hot. This is for whether adjustment, not for good health.. Anywhere if you love to drink, just simple you can test yourself whether, johnnie walker or chivas regal...you will know better rather then ask answer from others..

No comments:

Post a Comment