Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Johnnie Walker question!?

How much is for a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label, Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Johnnie Walker Red Label and Johnnie Walker Green Label? I'm thinking of buying all four bottles for my collection but I want to know the approximate cost for each. Thanks!|||Red and green can run between 20 and 35 bucks.





Black will run you from 35 to 50





Blue will cost you upwards of 200 bucks, some places close to three depending upon the size, and how old the bottle is.





The liquor store that i deal with for my bar has a collection series that features smaller bottles, and the entire set is 450 dollars.





Good luck.|||http://www.bevmo.com/productlist.asp?Ntt鈥?/a>|||red - 16-22


black- 22- 28


green- 32- 50


gold- 44-70


blue- 160-220


depends on where in the country you are. I got a bottle of blue for 70 once. Green is the best, don't get the blue.

1 comment: