Saturday, November 19, 2011

Find me Johnnie Walker Blue for a reasonable price?

i have tried ebay. looking for a gift. Gracias.|||159 at a store near me for the 750ml, but for that price I will stick to Black Label and occasionally the Green|||Blue and reasonable aren't possible. JW releases only enough Blue Label to keep the price high, which maintains the image they want. I've seen it from $180 to $230, depending on the location and year and that's essentially what it costs to buy from the distributor. Unless you find someone willing to sell it to you below cost, that's what you're going to pay.





Personally, I'd buy them the Gold. It's nearly as good and around 1/3 the price. Or if you're intent on spending that much, buy them the Gold Label AND the Green Label. They're both quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment