Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where is the cheapest place to get a Johnnie Walker Red/Black Label in Perth?

Probably Woolies or Liquorland. Don't bother with Red, its gnats p*ss that any self-respecting Scot wouldn't drink these days.|||Take a look at www.thewhiskyshop.com they might have it.|||YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING?


Why don't you Johnny Walker your buns, across the street to the nearest Liquor store and find out?


And why your at it, price out Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels and then we finish off Silent Sam's bottle. LOL|||I in America, but, oooh! Well Black label better than nothing. I go for the Malt Scotch it the expensive good stuff. Heck, I listen to B-52's sing "Good Stuff" now. If you just want to get drunk buy some cheap stuff. Now Johnnie make some good stuff, but, here in America it like $100 USD. I sorry, this all I know. My last Scotch was $280 USD, it was the good stuff, 40 years old and that was a great deal. Price 50 year old! OMG, New York hog all that ,I can not even get a bottle!!!!!|||Do nuts go well with Johnnie Walker? Just checking, so when you get the stuff we can, support our Wild life and throw a party!|||at home

No comments:

Post a Comment