Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How much does Johnnie Walker Blue label cost?

I want to buy my dad a gift for his 50th birthday, i was just wondering how much jw Blue label cost


do you think i would be able to afford it?


i have $280 Canadian and im willing to spend most of it if thats how much a 750ml bottle cost


please answer!!|||You're going to be spending about $200 US at least, but if I were you I'd maybe consider buying him a different Scotch, since with Johnnie Walker Blue you're basically just paying for marketing, though it is of course a great whisky. You can buy a great bottle of Talisker, or one of the different Glenmorangie bottles with finishes like sherry and port. For the price of JWB, you could even buy a few bottles of Scotch that are just as good.





Being Canadian you could even buy some great bottles of Canadian whisky like Crown Royal Special Reserve.|||It depends on your location. If you can find it duty-free, it should be close to $150 (US). Where I live, I think I've seen it for as steep as $230 (US).





I would hope he appreciates his whiskey if you want to drop that much on a bottle. I haven't tasted it, as I tend to prefer the single malts. If I was going to drop $150-200, I'd go for the 18-year Macallan.|||The lowest I have seen it at here in Texas was $130 US (about $140 with tax)

No comments:

Post a Comment