Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Have you tried Johnnie Walker Blue Label?

Have you tried Johnnie Walker - Blue Label? Is it worth the money? I want to get a bottle but it's so expensive, I'm not sure if it's worth the price. I know it will be very good, but is it every bit as good as it's cost?|||I have; it is excellent. I'd say it was my favorite scotch, but that would imply that I actually own a bottle or drink it on a regular basis, both of which are untrue. But I have tasted it and it is just perfect.





Anytime some idiot shoots off about how they only drink single malts I know they haven't tasted Blue.





Is it worth the price? Not for me. I'm a bourbon guy at heart, and while I adore Blue, I just don't have pockets that deep.|||Any Jonnie walker drink are awesome I had a glass of black label 3 month ago and i loved it so this blue label(which i haden't try) I think it would be awesome i would actully pay anything for jonnies|||I've drank blue label. It's really nice! Worth the price trust me... Get's you smashed!! You really should try it because it sure as hell is worth the money! :) Enjoy!|||It's good, but it doesn't taste 10 times better than a $40 bottle of another brand. My wife worked at Diageo, which owns JW, and she did multiple taste tests on it. It's the best, no doubt, but I think you're paying for the prestige more than the quality.|||awesome.........


nothing more required to describe it|||I have yet to try it for the same reasons, a little expensive. So a friend and I have decided to buy a bottle together, makes it a bit cheaper all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment