Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What do you know about Johnnie Walker's Red and Coke?

I'm specifically interested in the pre-mixed red label and cola cans.





How does it taste? Is it expensive? Do you know anyone who buys it?





There doesn't seem to be any information about it online. Not even on the company's website.|||8 years is HARDLY old enough to be considered a scotch, IMHO.





I love johnnie walker, but red label is p*ss.|||I personally do not like any Brown liquor so this isn't for me. I couldn't tell ya if its good or not. I know its not very expensive. I have quite a few people men and women who come into the club that I work it that enjoy. You would just have to try it out for yourself and see if you like it. Happy drinking.|||I haven't had the pre-mixed, then again in Johnnie Walker, I usually get black.|||Johnnie Walkers any color label is for people who dont like scotch anyway and wont spring for good stuff like Glenlivet or Glen Farclas.


But to mix it with coke? Yuck? Why ruin a good coke?

No comments:

Post a Comment