Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How did this Johnnie Walker get into my glass of zero coke?

With a little help from right arm|||That J.W. is very sneaky. You have to watch it very carefully or else it will jump in there. I had a problem once with evaporating Jim Beam. Seriously, I would buy a bottle and the next day half would be gone. By 4 days, the whole bottle would be gone. I could not figure it out. Sneaky stuff. People used to sneak in my house and drink my beer too. I hated that. I would buy a case and it would be gone a few days later. They even had the gull to leave the cans in my garbage can!!! How dare them, I'd walk over and see them and say "how did those get in there"? It's something that needs to be dealt with.





Ok, now to the real problem, why Coke Zero??? Is it healthier than J.W. and regular Coke? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.|||The first rule of drinking is DON'T MIX YOUR DRINKS.


Coke will cause all sorts of nasty health problems.


Best to drink it straight with some ice.|||with elegance|||natural attraction|||I thought we agreed we both wanted Johnny Bravo inside us|||Dunno, but say hi to him for me. I've missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment