Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Currently listening to an Radio Interview between Johnnie Walker and Jean Jacques Burnell from The Stranglers?

Don't know if it is available outside the UK at http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00鈥?/a>


It starts around 1:10 and very interesting imho.





Q1: Favourite DJ?


Q2: Favourite Stranglers Track?|||Q1; John Peel (especially from 1971-79...pure class!)


Q2; 'I Feel Like a Wog'...before the usual dears rush for the 'thumbs down' button, listen and learn...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inRc4VP9y鈥?/a>|||Q1: Annie Nightingale. I used to lock myself in my bedroom as a teen and listen to her show on Sundays. Big influence on me musically.





Q2: Strange little Girl ( sorry J no clicky link lol ) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnWVCWNnk鈥?/a>





Edit - I deliberately didn't say John Peel lest I be accused of being a Professional scouser (which I am but still) anyway I feel all guilty now :(





Sloth - lol ...no worries, just great to see you around. You answered two Q's in two day??? Bloody hell son have a lie down :))))|||Q1: No big surprises here....John Peel - the man introduced me to so much new music, and, of course, played all the stuff I was into at the time. I even recorded his show and edited a tape of the songs I liked.





Q2: Tough one...'Grip' or 'Yellowcake UF6' lol





Edit : Hi Jo...replied to your mail...but received a 'failure notice'....story of my life lol|||Thanks, doing my homework won't be such a boring activity now that I have something to listen to in the background


Q : don't really have one


Q2 : Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment