Friday, November 11, 2011

Is it worth to pay US$50.00 for a miniature Johnnie Walker Green Label?

Johnnie Walker Green Label (5cl/50ml). For collection purposes. I'm not sure of the market value of this but from what I know it's not easy to find a 5cl green label. I'm just wondering if it's worth US$50 of mine. Thanks =)|||Have you looked on-line on auction sites and got a feel for what people are willing to pay for them?|||I would buy it - have it shipped to you. I have provided a link for you. I used to work at a liquor store years ago %26amp; Jack Daniels with the blue label for a 5th was $85.|||no|||a 1 ltr bottle should be $100 so i think $50 for a mini is too much|||Johnny Walker Green is very rare and really has an acquired taste. The occasional Scotch and or Whiskey drinker would most likely not like the taste and or appreciate the benefits of drinking Johnny Walker Green label. I recommend Johnny Walker Black or Blue for exceptional taste. As far as a collection purpose The blue is worth more and will appreciate more.





Some blends of Johnny Walker blue sell from 7 to 25K

No comments:

Post a Comment