Friday, November 11, 2011

Which Johnnie Walker to chose for celebrating Easter this weekend?

Which JW should i chose for celebrating coming up Easter?





Any think except Blue label i don't have money on it thanks





So which one do you recommend and WHY?





Plus how do you recommend drinking it? How do you usually do? Or what way would you do this time to celebrate this Easter?|||Red, straight up, it is best this way|||I recmond you drink the JW Gold Label it's aged about 17 years I'm pretty sure but besides that it's just great. You need to drink it straight on the rocks and also it is close to the blue label in taste and haft the price. For a 5th of it depending where you live, where I am (southern california) it's $80, but it's better opposing to spending the $200 for the blue.|||The gold is quite nice, but rather pricey at $80ish dollars.





Personally I'd take Green label and I drink it straight. I don't change how I drink for celebrations, maybe -what- I drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment