Friday, November 11, 2011

Johnnie walker with coke or Jack Daniels with coke? Which is better?

Johnnie walker with coke or Jack Daniels with coke? Which is better?


Which of these two is a better mix drink?|||Out of those two i am going to say jack and coke ..|||Flavor wise I think American whiskies in general mix better with coke. In my opinion blended Scotch mixes better with ginger ale or lemon-lime beverages. I rarely drink blended Scotch and one JW is usually enough to give me a headache. JD and cola, however is a classic and recently I have come down from being such a whisk(e)y snob and enjoy it sometimes.|||change the coke with sprite and you got a winner either way.|||If you like coke , cool. I prefer Jack and pepsi. But , that's just how I roll !|||Jack and Coke! but Diet For me.. Too much sugar with Alch messes up my Stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment